Our Built Environment team ensures you’re connected to exceptional people that manage the spaces in which we live, work and play.
Our track record has been proven through practice; we’re effective at recruiting within building, property and facilities management, because we have more than 25 years’ combined experience. Our sector experience includes professional services, retail, manufacturing, utilities and housing.
We know what it takes to attract experts within asset lifecycle and property management; managing the recruitment process in a way that is flexible, efficient and best represents your organisation.
Whether you are looking to recruit a specific vacancy or require a specialist to help expand your property portfolio, we will provide you with an honest, friendly and consultative service that will put you in control.
Life is short, work with Glee.
- Director of Property
- Director of Asset Management
- Development Director/Manager
- Development Manager
- Acquisitions & Disposals
- Director of Facilities
- Director of Real Estate
- Project Director/Manager
- Facilities Manager
The Gleeson Guarantee
The culture of our business is based around Trust, Transparency and Integrity and is supported by our values:
Family Oriented: We act and feel more like a family than a business
Fun: We try to have a good time inside and outside of work
Collaborative: We work as one team to deliver the best results
Supportive: We are driven by the success and happiness of our clients, candidates and employees
Flexible: We have the freedom to design commercial solutions that best fit our clients and candidates
All employees are expected to deal with one another, clients and candidates in line with the above values and we run our business with those values at the forefront of how we work.
As a valued candidate of Gleeson Recruitment Group we make the following promises to you:
- We will protect and securely store your personal data, respect confidentiality, and your details will not be sent to clients without your prior agreement
- We will endeavour to meet with you face to face, in order to fully understand your requirements, and also to provide you with an honest appraisal of your outlook on the job market, along with constructive feedback and career advice
- We will pass on honest, undiluted feedback from our clients in order to help you find the right opportunity for you
- We will listen to your requirements and present you with relevant opportunities
- We will only advertise genuine active roles online
- Our aim is to communicate with you on a regular basis and endeavour to return calls promptly
- We will provide you with as much information as possible regarding an opportunity including role responsibilities and company information and full address details for any interviews
We will treat you with respect and welcome your feedback