Human Resources Outplacement
We appreciate that losing people can be really difficult for an organisation and for the employees involved. It is our aim to understand your business and the employee population under consultation in order that we can design suitable solutions to build confidence and equip your staff with the tools to go out into the job market.
By providing outplacement support you will give your departing employees the support that they need and they will leave your organisation feeling positive and with a good lasting impression. As an individual, using an outplacement provider will equip you with the skills, confidence and knowledge that you need about the job market and about your own areas of strength and development.
At Gleeson Outplacement we use a flexible approach to service provision usually based around a standard workshop which can be tailored to your organisation’s needs. We then utilise a ‘credit’ system where employees can pick and choose the areas in which they require a deeper level of support.
Our workshops can include:
- Overview of the current job market and employment prospects
- Information on how to structure your CV including what to and what not to include and how to differentiate your CV from others
- Summary of suitable job boards and how they work as well as guidance on how to upload your details and job search
- Social media and your online profile (LinkedIn etc.) and how to market your skills to employers using social media
- Guidance on interviews and other assessment methods, including competency based interviewing
- All attendees will receive an outplacement pack including example CVs and online profiles and a list of useful contacts and websites
- Pensions advice if required
- Retirement advice
- CV workshop/drop-in session
- Job board coaching/drop-in session
- LinkedIn coaching/drop-in session
- One on one interview practice including a video feedback session
- Psychometric and aptitude test practice
Personality profiling with coaching and feedback session on strengths and development areas using the Saville Wave or Talent Q Dimensions
Gleeson Outplacement Support can also provide reports based upon the outcomes for employees in order that your organisation is able to see its return on investment. We can also provide on-going support to candidates for up to 6 months for assistance with job applications, interview processes and job offer management.
We feel that as we are experts at helping people to actually ‘get jobs’ we are in a unique position to provide up to date recruitment market information along with the most relevant and accurate coaching on how to go out into the job market.
For more information contact Gemma Saunders on 0121 631 1751 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Life is short, work with Glee.