As market conditions begin to change across the UK, most companies are looking to optimise their existing resources by implementing Transformation, Change or Strategy projects to help deliver and shape their direction towards strategic goals.
With a wealth of experience, our Transformation consultants have worked closely to the talent market for over 15 years and so are ideally placed to find the right specialists to guide you through.
From Transformation Directors to Project Managers and beyond; we always work with honesty, transparency & integrity to give both our clients and candidates an experience that is supportive and unique.
Our ultimate aim is, and always has been, the development of mutually beneficial, long-lasting relationships and we have a genuine conviction to deliver the right result. The partnerships we have established with both clients and candidates define who we are – real people who value integrity as the basis for creating lasting relationships. We have worked hard over the years to earn the respect of clients and candidates alike, and we are extremely proud of our industry-leading team of consultants. As a result, we have developed an extensive network of contacts that provide both candidate and client referrals.
Life is short, work with Glee.
- Transformation Directors
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Change Consultants
- Strategy Managers
- Change Directors
- Head of Change
- Strategy & Planning Directors
- Continuous Improvement Managers
And many more…
If you don’t see the role you are looking for please get in contact and we will be happy to help.
The Gleeson Guarantee
The culture of our business is based around Trust, Transparency and Integrity and is supported by our values:
Family Oriented: We act and feel more like a family than a business
Fun: We try to have a good time inside and outside of work
Collaborative: We work as one team to deliver the best results
Supportive: We are driven by the success and happiness of our clients, candidates and employees
Flexible: We have the freedom to design commercial solutions that best fit our clients and candidates
All employees are expected to deal with one another, clients and candidates in line with the above values and we run our business with those values at the forefront of how we work.
As a valued candidate of Gleeson Recruitment Group we make the following promises to you:
- We will protect and securely store your personal data, respect confidentiality, and your details will not be sent to clients without your prior agreement
- We will endeavour to meet with you face to face, in order to fully understand your requirements, and also to provide you with an honest appraisal of your outlook on the job market, along with constructive feedback and career advice
- We will pass on honest, undiluted feedback from our clients in order to help you find the right opportunity for you
- We will listen to your requirements and present you with relevant opportunities
- We will only advertise genuine active roles online
- Our aim is to communicate with you on a regular basis and endeavour to return calls promptly’
- We will provide you with as much information as possible regarding an opportunity including role responsibilities and company information and full address details for any interviews
We will treat you with respect and welcome your feedback
Job Type: Permanent
Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working with a leading global automotive manufacturer in Warwickshire to recruit a Business Improvement Manager into their purchasing transformation office. There are multiple vacancies in the team with competitive salaries and excellent benefits on offer. Business Improvement Manager £60,000 – £70,000 + exceptional benefits package Coventry Working within the purchasing […]